Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Beasties

The idea is to turn the beasties into a series of paintings, so I've been testing (see previous post) various backgrounds.

This here is yet another type of paper. I am not going to pursue this one as it's very expensive and doesn't do much more except it's sturdy. But I am starting to know where I am going.

I wish I didn't have to get up tomorrow because I want to continue that border. For someone who used to hate acrylics I am starting to get the hang of them. I'd still prefer oils but I need to work in fast mediums, to be more reactive when I have some time to paint.

Sorry about the bad photo.

Meanwhile I am also continuing on the cards, but I have a second painting on the easel as well, got a little side tracked by a contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment