Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Busy

I'm a little quiet lately. Mostly because I am even busier than usual.

I am going to Mons in Belgium this week end for the "Trolls et Légendes" festival.
I had to choose between this and the Bologna Children Illustration Fair. It would have meant to fly from Bologna to Brussels, all a bit mad.

I wasn't selected at Bologna this time either, which made the decision easier, although it certainly doesn't mean it would be important to go, I just can't be everywhere. It was a thrill just knowing that one of the judges for the Bologna Fair was Etienne Delessert, one of my childhood "heroes" when it comes to illustration.

This may be a good place to remind you that our charity project is still going, it will be closed around the end of May and we'll pass the money on in June. I hope to know more about the project it will be helping, by then.

Hop over here to find out more

I have so many projects on the burner, that it will takes a lot of precise planning. But as often some of these might not happen or will have to wait.
So far I have two books in mind, the one I call "project Circadia" that is turning into a series and will probably take a few more years at this rate!
Another book that I've meant to do for decades now is to illustrate local legends and myths. I plan to do three painting for this, this year.

But I also need to concentrate on my studies and work out a portfolio for this. And I've started to think about a website, it's been a while since I had one.

All in all I am not sure if you'll hear much from me, but don't worry I am still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment