Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

First pages

I usually use two weeks of my holiday time to work on a book.  I have one book in the pipes, working name is "Project Circadia" this one is going to take a while yet. Possibly a year or more.

It's been nearly two years since the last "charity" book I've done with my parents. We figured that if it was a yearly thing people wouldn't be so keen to give. So we waited. Now we're starting a new book.

That's what I am working on now. I've decided to work mostly digitally, on the basis of pencil sketches. I am treating it almost like a stage design, designing some backgrounds to be reused for repetitive scenes. And adding the characters on separate sheets.

Here's the first page taking shape:


The rest will be digital colours and textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment