Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Cards the return

So here I am starting over on this project. I need to find photo references that come from photographers I can track down and ask for permission. Most of the ones I contacted never answered, so I am sending an appeal.

If you have a good photo of any of the following musicians. and YOU TOOK THE PHOTO YOURSELF. Can you please send it to me? I am not doing this for profit, it will just be a fun thing, and maybe I'll have it printed for people who are in it. I'll credit all of the photographers but since I am not making any money I can't pay you.

Here's a list of people I need to have, if possible a full body photo and an iconic pose :)

Slash
Keri Kelli
Tommy Henriksen
Jimmy DeGrasso
Derek Sherinian
Kane Roberts
Orianthi
Nita Strauss
Glen Sobel
Eric Singer

If you can help email me at dr4gonlady (at) hotmail (dot) com many thanks in advance

This is one of the few cards where I had permission to use the photo (Photo by Aaron Bell)


No comments:

Post a Comment