Pages

Monday 7 July 2014

News and such

Been busy and busier times are approaching. Mostly my time is taken by trying to find a job.

I've been practising with posters. When I was much younger I loved to fool about and design my own Fillmore inspired posters. I'll see if I can find some of them, but a lot of my early stuff went to the bin at some point. I've meant to do some new ones for at least a year but never got to it. And now it's a theme at Creative Allies. So it was an incentive to finally start on this idea. The theme is to design a poster to go with the new release of an iconic show:

Outlined and hopefully coloured today (or I won't make the deadline)


I'm not sure what will be in the centre yet so it will have to wait a bit. I know what colour scheme it will be. So stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment