Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Trades

I don't do many trades as I don't have lots of free time, but I really enjoy doing them. Here's two of them done recently.

A fan art based on a photo taken by my friend Penny, and she'll get the original. I'll scan it when it's dry, for now this is a photo:


It's also my first "proper" oil painting. I've done a few as tests and such, but this time I really wanted to give it a try. The background is acrylics though. Next step would be to actually paint on board, but it's a bit daunting.
Penny makes these amazing scrapbooks, that are small works of art, and I'm happy to say I might get one in exchange, full of photos of Alice Cooper. The Master himself has praised Penny for her craft so you know this will be precious!

Another trade for my friend Amanda, she wanted a portrait of herself in that loose style I've been doing lately:


In exchange I got an amazing leather jacket decorated with a Dragon in the back. Amanda is a really talented artist, painter, clay master, and owner of several great cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment