Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Thoughts?

This has been doing the rounds. And I think everyone should see it. Some people will dismiss it as rubbish but it can change lives.

In my own modest way I've been doing exactly that all my life. The difference is when I had my project of travelling with a one woman show of puppets, I never found the nerve to do it. But I'm still following this same road.

Amanda Palmer on the art of asking:
http://www.ted.com/talks/amanda_palmer_the_art_of_asking.html

Sorry I don't think blogger allows embedding anything else than youtube videos. You'll have to do with a link.

I know exactly what she's talking about. I had a moment where I nearly stopped everything when I was doing my funding campaign for my art book. It felt really bad to ask for money. Strange that.

No comments:

Post a Comment