Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Page twenty-four, the Three Sisters

The funding campaign has now ended. My heartfelt thanks to everyone who contributed. I will keep on posting one page of the book every day here for you to see, until the 24th (see below)

The Three Sisters

All seeing eye, eternal triad
They know the secrets of life and death
Will them to speak, but beware of the answer
Pain and sorrow, eternal companions



On the 24th of March (Saturday) I will be having a big online lauch and you are all invited. It will basically be an open chat, here and on facebook. Virtual champagne and cookies :) . The pdf file will be free to download and I hope to have some feedback from the people who will have a look.

On Easter week end 7-8 April I will be in London at Eastercon and I'll have a few books with me plus a lot of prints for sale. I hope I'll see some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment