Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

Page eighteen, the Duality

The funding campaign has now ended. My heartfelt thanks to everyone who contributed. I will announce the winners of the draw very soon. And I'll be sending your "perks" ASAP. I will keep on posting one page of the book every day here for you to see, until the 24th (see below)

The Duality

Under the mask of flesh
A much darker creature
Deceit in the prettiest of guises
Your worst enemy


On the 24th of March (Saturday) I will be having a big online lauch and you are all invited. It will basically be an open chat, here and on facebook. Virtual champagne and cookies :) . The pdf file will be free to download and I hope to have some feedback from the people who will have a look.

On Easter week end 7-8 April I will be in London at Eastercon and I'll have a few books with me plus a lot of prints for sale. I hope I'll see some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment