Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

Angel of Joy

You know, this is kind of annoying. I've had a very similar image in my mind for something like 6 or 7 years, and more so for the past three years since the song where Alice Cooper sang for Avantasia. (The Toy Master)




But now someone else has used this idea (nothing terribly original as such) and if I do it everyone will think I copied the movie.

My aim in the next months is still to illustrate this song, and I plan to mix it with another song (not by Alice) maybe it'll take me the whole year to complete, but I need to get it out of my head.


The song is total genius one of the scariest I've heard, and so super charged with images, I go into overdrive everytime I hear it.



"I'm the angel of joy
And I'm here to paint the void"

See what I mean?

"Say hello to the gentleman with the paint
The deeper you're in the blue, the sweeter the sound of your plaints
If only I had a heart it would break — oh sure
"
...


I've also been coming back to my long time fascination with Final Fantasy (the video games) and watching  compilations on you tube for entire evenings. I would really love to compile on of these with this song!


No comments:

Post a Comment